July 25, 2009: MSRH Track Day.

This was completely experimental for us. We recently picked up some new video gear and decided to try it out at my buddy's track day event. The day was a scorcher as are most sunny afternoons in the midst of summer. My friend Costas called me up and asked me if I wanted to come check it out since it has always been something on my to do list. I took this opportunity to take out the recently acquired video gear out for a spin in the real world. I was fairly pleased with the footage, which made editing and putting together the little video quite easy.

Personally, I had a great time. The heat was a little too much for Josephine, but she was understanding about it. Special thanks to Josephine for her patience, and to Costas from www.digitalremix.netfor all the footage on his bike as well as Allen's bike.

Just turn up the volume and hit play!









JHP.






No comments:

Post a Comment