July 18, 2009: John's Interview.

This was definitely a request that I'm not used to doing. So we finally stepped into the world of "Cinematic Videography". I'm chatting to my good friend Costas of www.digitalremix.net and he suddenly asks me if I could do some video for a buddy of his. Well, since we're fairly new at it, we decided to make it a full blown production! It's supposed to just be of his buddy John (www.s2kmugen.com) in front of a camera talking about his car. It's a video application for the Discovery Channel on different types of Racers around America. This is what we came up with. Just hit play and turn up the volume.


Special thanks to everyone who helped out including Josephine for her angles and assistance, Mike and Costas for their lighting help and to Mike again for donating his 5Dmkii for this shoot. And SPECIAL thanks to John for starring in the video!





JHP.






No comments:

Post a Comment