May 6, 2009: Timmy's Shoot.

Josephine's pink LG phone rings. She gets to the phone, "Hello?" It's her good friend Timmy. He's in his last yeah of pharmacy school at UH and needs some graduation photos taken. After some scheduling talks, we meet up. Once again, Hermann Park finds a way to please and serve us for Timmy's portraits. There's only so much of this place I can recycle, so I suppose it's time to make it look different YET AGAIN!

Josephine is working with students today. Tracy and Joseph weren't able to make it out either. So I called my photography friend Evan to come help out a bit. This was also a good opportunity for him to learn a few lighting techniques and just get a chance to see how we operate behind the scenes. However, he was working too and just wasn't going to be able to make it on time since he works out there off of 290 and the traffic is usually insane! So I ran the show solo for a while. I just went back to basics: no lighting gear, no assistance. It was just Timmy, me and the camera.

After about 30 minutes or so Evan arrived, so we quickly started to set up the lighting toys and about an hour later, Josephine came out to help as well. So I'd like to thank Josephine and Evan for all their help during this shoot. I'd also like to thank Timmy for taking direction so well. It was pretty hot out there and he had his full cap and gown on!















JHP.





No comments:

Post a Comment