April 5, 2009: Melody's Family Portraits.

The sound of bare feet running across a cold stone floor accompanies a symphony of children laughing and picking fun at each other which oscillates in my ears. I'm carrying the lighting bag over my left shoulder as my right shoulder takes care of the camera bag. Joseph carries other miscellaneous photographic materials through the house as we enter from a cool spring breeze somewhere in the city of Houston. Yes, there are no April showers to spoil this day. It's just another day at the Melody's residence. The only difference is today, we raid their beautiful home with thousands in equipment to set up for what should be a very very interesting family photoshoot . Kids aren't always too happy when you take away from their day to sit and pose in front of a camera. Good thing this bunch isn't your ordinary don't-take-my-picture-group! This is me and Josephine with the Melodys... It's fun time.
















JHP.






No comments:

Post a Comment