April 24, 2009: Pulaski's Family Portraits.


Josephine, Joseph and I stroll up to the huge wooden and glass doors. I ring the doorbell nervously. I've never met the Pulaskis before although this is probably Josephine's 100th trip down this long walk way. Josephine was as calm as ever and I was just a little nervous meeting and shooting the family for the first time. Let's just say I warmed up to them quite quickly. This always helps in any photoshoot. In pharmacy, the patient/doctor relationship is so bonding and full of trust. I felt this same bond with the family. They entrusted me to great pictures and I trusted them to help me make it happen. Much special thanks to the entire Pulaski family, Josephine for getting the gig, and of course Joseph for all his help through the shoot.






















JHP.






No comments:

Post a Comment