August 30, 2009: Brandon's Shoot.

I get a call from a good friend of mine in San Antonio about some work. Her friend needs some shots for his modeling portfolio and wanted something creative and unique. She lost me at "his". A male model... I had never shot one before so I figured this might be a good time to see what my mind would come up with. So a few days later, I get in contact with Brandon and he's got some really great ideas. He wants to do an athletic type shoot which got me kind of excited since my personal absolute passion is sports photography. So we schedule a shoot and Brandon has reserved two different locations... all I have to do is be creative and make them look good. Josephine wasn't able to help out due to school and work and the shoot is in San Antonio, so I got me another poor soul to help... THANKS LEE! So the two of us hopped into my car and head out west... yet again. We meet up Brandon and his friend Adel. Apparently, she is the mastermind behind the shoot... so many thanks to her for all the great ideas she had. Brandon is a really cool and chill guy and will basically do anything it takes to get the shot right. He's definitely a team player and a pleasure to work with.

Special thanks to Lee for coming out with me to San Antonio and helping out with the shoot! To Adel for holding a lightstand, the spray bottle, and all her patience and ideas. To Brandon for all his determination for the right shot. He went through a little pain for these shots!










JHP.






1 comment: