March 10, 2009: Quyen's Shoot.

This started out as an interesting little shoot that went fantastic. Anthony gave me a call asking if I could help him out with a shoot and of course I said yes because Anthony's awesome like that. Well we met up Quyen at Hermann Park and decided to use a different area of it to make it look like a completely different shoot than the other ones. I think we did a fantastic job and I'd like to thank Anthony and Joseph for all their help and support. Quyen needed these shots for her portfolio as she is an aspiring model and Anthony needed these shots since he's an aspiring photographer! Ahh, yet another symbiotic relationship and I was glad to assist. Here's a little video I put together with the help of Joseph's footage. We hope you guys enjoy it.













JHP.






No comments:

Post a Comment